Looking to build Hackintosh, but can’t find proper kext & config files?
You’ve come to the right place!
Prebuilt, Configured & Ready To Go!
We’ve done most of the work for you. We’ve compiled, configured and tested this build so you don’t have to.
Hardware & MacOS
Laptop – Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model (Early 2021) – RZ09-036
Processor – i7-10875H
Graphics Card – UHD630 (FHD)
macOS – Big Sur
The following will not function in macOS:
– Graphics Card 2070. We use the Integrated Graphics Card for the installation – Intel.
– HDMI & DP
– Card Reader
– Screen Brightness Adjustment
– After Lock Screen is activated – need to restart the system to turn on the Screen
– Internal Microphone (Port)
– Sleep Mode
• Bluetooth Intel – don’t function well with macOS. We recommend adding a module: to get Airdrop working.
• Monterey: https://hackintosh.expert/service/razer-blade-15-advanced-model-early-2021-rz09-036-i7-10875h-uhd630-fhd-download-kext-monterey-efi-opencore/
What to do next?
After you download the EFI, you will still need to generate the SMBIOS for your build. The SMBIOS such as serial number etc should be unique for each device.