Looking to build Hackintosh, but can’t find proper KEXT & config files?
You’ve come to the right place!
Prebuilt, Configured & Ready To Go!
We’ve done most of the work for you. We’ve compiled, configured and tested this build so you don’t have to.
Hardware & MacOS
Laptop – LG 17Z90N-V.AA75A1
Processor – i7-1065G7
Chipset – Ice Lake-U GT7
macOS – Monterey
The following will not function in macOS:
– Touchpad after Sleep Mode turning off
– The Buttons of the Screen Brightness Adjustment
– Impossible to connect an External Screen
• Bluetooth Intel – is unstable with some devices.
• Airdrop & Sidecar – to get these functions working need to change the wireless module.
What to do next?
After you download the EFI, you will still need to generate the SMBIOS for your build. The SMBIOS such as serial number etc should be unique for each device.