Looking to build Hackintosh, but can’t find proper KEXT & config files?
You’ve come to the right place!
Prebuilt, Configured & Ready To Go!
We’ve done most of the work for you. We’ve compiled, configured and tested this build so you don’t have to.
Hardware & MacOS
Workstation – Lenovo ThinkStation P500
Processor – E5-1630 v3
Graphics Card – RX 580
macOS – Big Sur
The following will not function in macOS:
– Graphics Card Nvidia (It will work in Windows, Dual Boot option).
We’ll use the Integrated GPU to install the system.
– HDMI (Won’t work if it’s connected to Nvidia)
• Thunderbolt: Hot Plug – disabled
• Bluetooth Intel – is unstable with some devices (no Airdrop)
• Airdrop: to get this function working – need to add a PCI-E Broadcom module (the system works fine without it)
What to do next?
After you download the EFI, you will still need to generate the SMBIOS for your build. The SMBIOS such as serial number etc should be unique for each device.