Looking to build Hackintosh, but can’t find proper kext & config files?
You’ve come to the right place!
Prebuilt, Configured & Ready To Go!
We’ve done most of the work for you. We’ve compiled, configured and tested this build so you don’t have to.
The Installation PROCESS
Time: 2-3 hours
• Burning macOS onto a USB drive (TeamViewer)
• BIOS Configuration (Video-Call)
• macOS Installation
• EFI and KEXT Configuration (TeamViewer)
• Performance Optimization
• Testing and Benchmarks
Via your Personal WhatsApp group with our Team:
• Chief Technician (our Hackintosh Guru)
• Customer Care Manager
The following will not function in macOS:
– Bluetooth (It’s needed to add an adapter or module)
What to do next?
After you download the EFI, you will still need to generate the SMBIOS for your build. The SMBIOS such as serial number etc should be unique for each device.