Looking to build Hackintosh, but can’t find proper KEXT & config files?
You’ve come to the right place!
Prebuilt, Configured & Ready To Go!
We’ve done most of the work for you. We’ve compiled, configured and tested this build so you don’t have to.
Hardware & MacOS
Laptop – HP ZBook 15 G6
Processor – i7-9750H
Graphics Card – UHD630
macOS – Monterey
The following will not function in macOS:
– Graphics Card Nvidia (It will work in Windows with Dual Boot)
We use the Integrated Graphics Card for the installation – Intel.
– HDMI & DP: if these are connected to Nvidia
– Internal Microphone: no guarantees
• Thunderbolt – before connecting/disconnecting the device, need to shut down the system. Hot-Swap – disabled.
• Bluetooth Intel – is unstable with some devices.
• Airdrop & Sidecar – to get these functions working need to change the wireless module.
What to do next?
After you download the EFI, you will still need to generate the SMBIOS for your build. The SMBIOS such as serial number etc should be unique for each device.