Looking to build Hackintosh, but can’t find proper KEXT & config files?
You’ve come to the right place!
Prebuilt, Configured & Ready To Go!
We’ve done most of the work for you. We’ve compiled, configured and tested this build so you don’t have to.
Hardware & MacOS
Laptop – Dell XPS 15 9500
Processor – i7-10750H
Graphics Card – UHD630 • 4K
macOS – Big Sur
* Automatically update to the latest version of Big Sur
The following will not function in macOS:
– Graphics Card Nvidia & Connected Video Ports to Nvidia. We use the Integrated Graphics Card for the installation – Intel.
– Card Reader
– Sleep Mode
• Bluetooth Intel – is unstable with some devices.
• Airdrop & Sidecar – to get these functions working need to change the wireless module.
• Thunderbolt – before connecting/disconnecting the device, need to shut down the system. Hot-Swap – disabled.
What to do next?
After you download the EFI, you will still need to generate the SMBIOS for your build. The SMBIOS such as serial number etc should be unique for each device.