Looking to build Hackintosh, but can’t find proper KEXT & config files?
You’ve come to the right place!
Prebuilt, Configured & Ready To Go!
We’ve done most of the work for you. We’ve compiled, configured and tested this build so you don’t have to.
Hardware & MacOS
Motherboard – Asus ROG Strix X570-I Gaming
Processor – AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Graphics Card – RX 6600
macOS – Monterey
The following will not function in macOS:
– Intel I211 Gigabit Network Connection: won’t work in Monterey (PCIe adapter)
– Sleep Mode: no guarantees
– Microphone (Port) • Because of the AMD Processor.
• Bluetooth Intel – is unstable with some devices (no Airdrop)
• Airdrop: to get this function working – need to add a PCI-E Broadcom module (the system works fine without it)
What to do next?
After you download the EFI, you will still need to generate the SMBIOS for your build. The SMBIOS such as serial number etc should be unique for each device.