Looking to build Hackintosh, but can’t find proper KEXT & config files?
You’ve come to the right place!
Prebuilt, Configured & Ready To Go!
We’ve done most of the work for you. We’ve compiled, configured and tested this build so you don’t have to.
Hardware & MacOS
Motherboard – Asus ROG Crosshair 8 Formula X570
Processor – AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Graphics Card – RX 6900 XT
macOS – Big Sur
The following will not function in macOS:
– Internal Microphone (Port)
– Sleep Mode. Because of the AMD Processor.
• Bluetooth Intel – is unstable with some devices.
• Airdrop & Sidecar – to get these functions working need to change the wireless module.
• Thunderbolt – before connecting/disconnecting the device, need to shut down the system. Hot-Swap – disabled.
What to do next?
After you download the EFI, you will still need to generate the SMBIOS for your build. The SMBIOS such as serial number etc should be unique for each device.