Looking to build Hackintosh, but can’t find proper KEXT & config files?
You’ve come to the right place!
Prebuilt, Configured & Ready To Go!
We’ve done most of the work for you. We’ve compiled, configured and tested this build so you don’t have to.
Hardware & MacOS
Motherboard – ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Processor – i5-3570K
Graphics Card – HD 4000
macOS – Big Sur
* Automatically update to the latest version of Big Sur
Following will not function in macOS:
– ASMedia ASM1042 USB 3.0 xHCI Controller
• If the Screen is connected via HDMI & DP – it will work.
• Bluetooth Intel – is unstable with some devices.
• Airdrop – to get this function working need to change the wireless module.
What to do next?
After you download the EFI, you will still need to generate the SMBIOS for your build. The SMBIOS such as serial number etc should be unique for each device.