Looking to build Hackintosh, but can’t find proper KEXT & config files?
You’ve come to the right place!
Prebuilt, Configured & Ready To Go!
We’ve done most of the work for you. We’ve compiled, configured and tested this build so you don’t have to.
Hardware & MacOS
Motherboard – ASrock TRX40 Creator
Processor – AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X
Graphics Card – Radeon 7
macOS – Big Sur
* Automatically update to the latest version of Big Sur
• To install Hackintosh need to disable Hyperthreading for the Processor (will work 64 cores, virtual 64 cores need to be disabled).
The following will not function in macOS:
– Internal Microphone (Port)
– Sleep Mode. Because of the AMD Processor.
• Bluetooth Intel – is unstable with some devices.
• Airdrop & Sidecar – to get these functions working need to change the wireless module.
What to do next?
After you download the EFI, you will still need to generate the SMBIOS for your build. The SMBIOS such as serial number etc should be unique for each device.