Looking to have a fully functional macOS on your computer build?
We’ve found proper kext files, configured ACPI and prepared this EFI to save you hours of research and struggle!
Prebuilt, configured & Ready To Go!
We’ve done most of the work for you. We’ve compiled, configured and tested this EFI so you don’t have to.
Hardware & macOS
Workstation – Acer Predator G3-710 B150
Processor – i7-6700K
Graphics Card – GTX 1080
macOS – High Sierra
The following will not function in MONTEREY:
– Graphics Card Nvidia 1080 (It will work in Windows, Dual Boot option).
We’ll use the Integrated GPU to install the system.
– Sleep Mode
• Possible to connect only one external Screen
• Or we can install HIGH SIERRA with the Graphics Card Nvidia 1080 working.
• Bluetooth Intel – is unstable with some devices (no Airdrop)
• Airdrop: to get this function working – need to add a PCI-E Broadcom module (Hackintosh works fine without it)
What to do next?
After you download the EFI, you will still need to generate the SMBIOS for your build. The SMBIOS, such as serial number, etc. should be unique for each device.