Free Hackintosh Compatibility Checker
Before diving into the exciting world of Hackintosh, it’s crucial to ensure that your hardware is compatible with macOS.
Our technician will review and thoroughly check your computer hardware to take the guesswork out of the equation by analyzing your PC’s specifications and providing you with a comprehensive compatibility report via email.
Simply generate a hardware report using the steps outlined below and submit it to us for review and wait for our tech to reply within a couple of hours.
Step 1 - Generate Your Hardware Report
- Download and install AIDA64 Business Trial Version
- Launch AIDA64 Business Trial
- Go-to “Report” > Click “Next”
- Under “Report profiles” select “Hardware-related Pages” & click “Next”
- “Report format” > choose “HTML” & click “Finish”
- “Save to file”
- Compress your report into zip & send it over to us
Step 2 - Upload & Submit Your Hardware Report
Still got some questions? Get in touch!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t see an answer to your question, you can send us an email or talk to our support representative in the chat